Triggevent, an FFXIV Addon
Triggevent is a comprehensive addon for FFXIV that provides cooldown and multi-target DoT tracking, easy triggers, a titan jail plugin, and more.
Project maintained by xpdota
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
How to Help
I can use just about any form of help, regardless of your ability.
First of all, be sure to also support Cactbot and xivapi since some data
is pulled from those projects.
No Programming Ability Whatsoever
- The single most impactful thing you can do is spread the word. Especially on the web, since SEO is one of the biggest
hurdles here. A simple link to this website along with a short blurb about what you like about it is incredibly helpful.
Even if you’re responding to an old reddit post where someone is asking about tools, that helps a lot.
- Report bugs and suggest features.
- Write documentation or make guides.
I Know Some Programming
- Write triggers
- Maker more Job Overlays
- Improve automated test coverage
I Know a Lot of Programming
I Know how to Make Dalamud Plugins
I would like to make a companion Dalamud plugin, but I haven’t really touched that realm myself. Main goals:
- Display overlays in-game a la Browsingway and similar plugins
- Have party list changes pushed to Triggevent rather than polled as with Telesto
- Get certain states that OverlayPlugin doesn’t currently cache and/or ACT doesn’t do well, like Map changes
I Have Money
Seeing as my main computer is using a CPU from 2013, I could probably use a bit.
- I made a Ko-Fi. But again, please also consider supporting Cactbot and XIVAPI.